Welcome to Little River Bed &Breakfast.
Just a few minutes drive will have you in town. We are close to all that the area has to offer in the way of music, arts & crafts, antiquing, wineries, hiking & biking, and of course the breathtaking scenery of the Blueridge Mountains.
Music lovers often visit Floyd. For such a small town, a surprising number of world class bands can often be heard performing at one of many venues downtown or close by. You will definitely not want to miss the famous Friday Night Jamboree at The Floyd Country Store.
Andrea, your host at Little River encourages you to bring your instrument if you are a Bluegrass or Old Time player and join her for a few tunes.....
We have Wi-Fi
Rates & Accomodations:
- $70 -$125
- Queen size beds
- Cash, Personal Check, Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Family holiday gatherings
- Retreats and Workshops
- We can usually accommodate pets with advance notice, please inquire.
A full, freshly prepared breakfast using local fresh and seasonable ingredients including locally raised sausage, eggs, milk, fruits and vegetables.
We are glad to accommodate any special dietary needs.
- Roasted and stuffed green peppers , served over yellow grits with cheese, salsa and poached egg.
- Sweet and savory french toast with bacon, apples and cheddar cheese
- Apple-blueberry puffed pancake
- Fresh vegetable and feta cheese fritatta
- Sweet potato biscuits
- Oven roasted breakfast potatoes
- Bacon and cheese quesadilla with fresh salsa
- Fresh grape juice (seasonal)
Birding and Fishing
and other family games